View Single Post
skeeweeaka
Veteran Member

skeeweeaka has no updates.

15 yr Member
Heart Apr 20, 2009 at 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJR520 View Post
It has to be worse for you having it be your husband who is the N. Our daughter is the same way. The one thing she has done is she has gone through her schooling. At 42, she has never held down a job, and I really fear she is going to use this education to take advantage of the elderly more than she has before. I hope that doesn't happen, she could end up in jail. I hope that your husband at least gets some counseling; maybe that would help you. I feel bad for you. You must be tough to stick with him so long.
He's 3 classes shy of his BA and is trying to finish which is why I thought he was more reliable now, but unfortunately he is the same. I think over the years I have secretly hoped that he would get it together but his personality can be challenging for those who live with him, for those who don't they just think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread!

Counseling, we've tried many, many times and either he says I am on the problem or rationalizes every single thing that has occurred over the twenty years that we have known each other. Unfortunately, our dd does not understand the manipulation and loves him to death! I think, however, that she is beginning to recognize that something is amiss. If I weren't ill and needed his help with her, their would have been no way on earth that I would be living with him again. I pray every day that my health continues to get better so that I will not need his help with her!

Best Wishes,

TJ

Thyroid disorders can cause depression and can mimic bipolar disorder... Please read below regarding one form, hypothyroidism, and have your numbers checked...TSH, T3, T4, Free T3, Free T4, and Thyroid Antibodies (for Graves Disease and Hashimotos Disease (which mimics BP)
skeeweeaka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Gabi925