View Single Post
HelloImStevie

Member Since Mar 2009
Default Apr 21, 2009 at 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeweeaka View Post
You said it "TRULY FREAKING EXHAUSTING EVERY SINGLE DAY!" As a result of all of his dysfunction, he has lost all of his good friends but one who still tries to support him. The other ones gave up and refuse to deal with him anymore, including one that he grew up with that was like his ONLY brother! It's sad but he's like a kid that you have to watch constantly!

Best Wishes,

TJ
She currently hates me because I live with our parents. (Just left an abusive husband, had no money and nowhere to go, so here I am.) She told my parents that they can't see her kids because I live here and she hates me.

Why does she hate me? Because in the course of the hurried move, she volunteered to take care of my Pomeranian, Moxie, until I could get my own place. A few weeks later, she gave away or sold Moxie and will not give me any information about where she is. She finds it completely unreasonable that I am angry about it.

So...she is punishing her kids and my parents.

I get tired trying to deal with her. My parents have opted to not react at all, which is probably the smartest move.
HelloImStevie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MuseumGhost