View Single Post
sky dancer
Account Suspended

Member Since Mar 2009
Default May 24, 2009 at 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
Admin are only allowed to PM if it is to say that they love me, ok!
That would be quite wonderful. Admins pm-ing to say they love you and recognize the efforts you're making to help others.

Sweet idea.

Positive only feedback works so well with me. I was so brutally criticized and punished by my abusive foster parents as a child that punitive interventions always meet with resistance in me--life and death--it feels like--don't crush my spirit!

My grandmother taught me to play the piano by the method that most works with me. She encouraged me at a young age to play piano and I was allowed to sit and the piano and do whatever I wanted. When I accidentally hit a chord or a few notes in succession that sounded melodic she would say, "that sounds nice honey."

She never criticised me nor told me my offering was 'noise'. Her home was an oasis to me. She would have me sit with her victrola and play records---she had a massive stack of them all day long.

I loved the peace and well being my grandma offered me.

When I have had bosses who recognized my wit and intellect and enjoyed my independence and challenging passion I've excelled and done my best work and service to the community.

Keeping going Pegasus

I love the image of the winged horse. We who travel freely through time and space without obstruction must support each others flight to greatness.

Hugs from:
Buffy01

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, LaborIntensive, pegasus