View Single Post
Peace777

Member Since May 2009
Default Jun 08, 2009 at 03:04 AM

My father is a narcissist. We have not spoken in almost two years now! He does call and leave messages, as well as texts, but I delete them right away and have never tried to contact him except to gain access to a lock box at a bank that had my possessions in it.

I remember all too well the smiling whenever he made me furious....I could not understand why my own father would enjoy making me so angry! He also stole all of my money for college- turns out he's never paid for anything in his life. Up until I was eight years old, his mother was supporting him financially, and after that he was borrowing money or my mom was working. She died when I was thirteen, and he took everything he could right before kicking me out of the house.

I had run away several times before, but he had always used his manipulating techniques to control me, even when I was away. I decided to stick it out until college. But one month before I began school, he "kicked me out." I had never been so grateful in all of my life.

It was very sad though, and still is, to know that I am not loved by him. Why did he choose to give me up?

He tried to make ammends, but I told him I wouldn't have anything to do with him until he sought help from a professional. He refused.
Peace777 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crazylion

Thanks for this!
Gabi925, VoNPD