View Single Post
darkeyes
Elder
darkeyes has no updates.

20 yr Member PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 12, 2005 at 10:53 AM

I know it may be old, but this man has done so much for the Bipolar population, with his research and patients.
Much of it is still used today, I may be wrong but I think he has continued to contribute more findings to those in the Psychiatric field and research. But don't hold me to that, my memory is not always on target, ha!ha!
On Psychiatry Matters website, there are always updates on disorders,research and treatments.
A Dr. Calabrese and Dr Akiskal have been doing research on the efficacy of various meds., very interesting.
I hope to have time this summer to post any books, journals, etc. that I find, my present pdoc told me the many pdocs I've read about either in books or professional websites are legitimate pdocs/researchers genius in their field.
I'm not sure, but I think Dr. Fieve may still have his practice in NYC, but not sure. I did see that on the internet when I typed in his name, a couple of years ago.
Well, if you or anyone that visits here and can contribute more suggested readings, please do.

Thanks,
DE