View Single Post
little*rhino

Member Since Jul 2008
Default Jul 22, 2009 at 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktgirl View Post
How can you possibly know if the "seemingly innocuous touching" had sexual overtones or meaning for the other person? Especially if it is 30 years after the fact? But even during the touching.....how do you really know the thoughts and intent of another person?
You can't. None of this is black and white, or rarely is. One of the biggest hurdles in this stuff is discovering that you have to decide for yourself based on evidence... both concrete and circumstantial. You have to find your truth and then believe in it.. it's not easy.

you can't know what is in someone's mind.. MY T said that if you hit me you may not be intending to hurt me but if you do hit me the chances are that you probably are trying to hurt me. Something in it made a lot of sense.. we feel the energy of those around us, anger, sexual, everything... we sort of sense things. There is an awkwardness that most children will pick up on.. that somethnig isn't right. Small kids wouldn't even know some things are wrong.. but there is soemthing in it that makes them feel it is wrong somehow.

dont know if this helps

“This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.” -His Holiness, the Dalai Lama

I will not kneel, not for anyone. I am courageous, strong and full of light. Find someone else to judge, your best won't work here.

Last edited by little*rhino; Jul 22, 2009 at 05:22 PM.. Reason: i dont need a reason
little*rhino is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01

Thanks for this!
*PeaceLily*, BettysGranddaughter, Buffy01, FacingChains, healingme4me, knit roses