Junerain
Legendary

Member Since Jul 2004
456 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Dec 19, 2009 at 03:38 PM

((((Fuzzybear)))

I, too, have been viciously preyed upon, people who knew they could dominate me they went ahead and hurt me over and over..namely, my family

I had to set boundaries with them, even become a little assertive and confront them, which did not feel natural to me in the least..

but if it is friendships, you can discard these people with a click of DELETE from your cell phone directory or DELETE from your facebook account

I have found true, true, oh so true friends to help me get over the hurt from my family and I found them in/by:

1. Churches, church events I have joined
2. Support groups I have joined for depression
3. Giving out my number to people who I had a good feeling for from the getko, who were obviously warm, caring, loving people
4. finding an interest (for me, karaoke..) that brings people together
5. Choosing to spend my precious time with uplifters, people that do not judge/tear down ever, ever, ever

You are soooo wonderful here at PC, Fuzzybear, you deserve the WORLD then more on top of that..

...Now, if you can make practical suggestions, apply them, there are GOOD CARING PEOPLE OUT THERE I promise to you, I promise to me,

The trick is finding them, and not letting yourself get closed up by the assholes of this world

Fuzzybear if you close yourself to everyone including the good out there..

..........then the assholes have won..

Forgive them, forgiving is a creative act that opens yourself up, it is an act you do for yourself_!!!

Do not reconcile with assholes, but do forgive FOR YOUR OWN SAKE,

and go in peace.....

Please try the places I have mentioned, or at least think about it,

sending deep love and understanding your way...............................

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, katydid777, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, cantstopcrying, Fuzzybear, pondbc, Psyched, TunedOut, zapatoes