View Single Post
flyingfree

Member Since Jan 2008
Default Jan 13, 2010 at 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianela View Post
hi, i lost my mother to cancer in 2005, and the hurt and sadness has gotten a little bit better, what really angers me is that i just found out that my fathers been seeing a woman for more than two and a half years ago, and he's hiding it from everyone in my family, he says i shouldnt but in and to leave him alone, but he told me not to tell anyone. so i don't know what i should do. it wasnt even a year since she passed away when he started seeing this other woman.i dont understand how he could do that so soon.
hi there my name is tasha i am 40 yrs and my husband has incurable cancer we were given 6 nmonths to 12 months to live in a weird kind of way i feelk for you maybe you feel your father is cheating on the memory of your mother. what i mean is when my hubby goes what do i do... i still have a lot of life left but i feel guilty that i am offending his family witch is his family then there out two children 10 and 6 .... my thoughts are with you and whatever you decide will be right for YOU
flyingfree is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote