View Single Post
CK23

Member Since Oct 2009
Default Mar 19, 2010 at 03:09 AM

I Think We All Need To Keep A Determined And Courageous Stance As Far As 'Living Life' Is Concerned... While I Respect Other People's Point Of View I'd Like To Point Out Some Important Details That Have Been Missed... The 'People' Who We Describe As 'Happy' 'People Of The Third World'... Such People Are Not 'Actually' Happy Rather It Is A 'Mask' To Hide Their Wounds And Sorrows...Now It Is Perfectly OkaY If Somebody Is Capable Of 'Masking' Their True Feelings And Living In A Fake Reality But Not All Of Us Can Just 'Pretend' Things Are Alright...To Add More Spice To This Down To Earth Reality Even People Who Suffer From Depression Are 'Capable' And Actually 'Do' Put On A Mask To 'Hide' Their Pain Which Doesnot AT ALL mean that they are actually 'Happy'.... Clearly If You Look At It This Way You May Even Conclude That The So Called 'Hapiness' In This FU**K UP World Is Actually A Rotten Facade To Prevent The Hard Core Judgemental Folks From Having A Ground Breaking ByLine...There May Even Be Folks Who 'ARE' Actually Happy But Such Individuals Are Those Who 'HAVE' Real Love In Their Lives... A REAL SUPPORT SYSTEM To Hold Them And Protect Them...Such A Support System Is One In Which People Actually 'SPEND' Time With You, 'TAKE' Time Out To Be With You And 'ACTUALLY' Want to be with you instead of just meeting you to fulfil their own 'vested interests' A.K.A Selfish Snobs! This Vested Interest Extends To Even Those 'Kool Group' Hangouts Where Backslapping Catcalling And Meeting For The Sake Of Passing Boredom Takes Place... Hence To Conclude 'The World Is Cruel Colourless And Mean' And True Happiness Is A Fairy Tale Or Rather An Oasis In A Huge Desert... So Whoever Gets That Oasis Should Hold On To It Like A Rope That Holds A Mountaineer Trying To Conquer A Tall Steep Mountain!
CK23 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote