View Single Post
trishal

Member Since May 2010
Confused May 11, 2010 at 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bone 6074 View Post
i have ocd, i'm really not sure sure how bad i am, but i like to talk about the things that i do obsessively. I'm always checking on things over and over to make surethat i did it right the first time. For instance, if i make an entry into my checkbook register i may go back as many as four or five times to make sure that i didn't make any mistakes. Usually there are no mistakes. This is what drives me crazy. Another bad habit that i have is if someone put something away from me, i'll have to go back and doublecheck that they put it in the right place, in the right position. If i'm talking to someone on the phone after i hang up, sometimes i'll sit there and worry if i said the wrong thing. Or if i placed an order on the phone or on the internet i may have to go back several times to make sure that that i didn't make any mistakes. If i don't understand something i'll have to dig and dig until i find an answer, where other people would not worry about this, especially if it's not that important. I would like to hear from some other people that going through the same problems, and what they do to deal with it.
yep im the very same feel the constant need 2 check things especially on line and then i get paranoid that iv done something illegal its getting worse i actually feel like im losing my mind
trishal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
HelpMe2013, Hmelanie

Thanks for this!
HelpMe2013, Hmelanie