View Single Post
Nypheria

Member Since Oct 2009
Default Jun 12, 2010 at 05:32 PM

After I gave birth, CPS came and basically made me feel like crap. They told me they are investigating me and etc. (note - this was right after her birth!) > My damn OB told them I had Schizo-affective disorder.

So they came to MY house and searched for I dont know what, asked me a tons of question, interrogated my fiancee, and then made me give them the names/numbers of family members and friends OR ELSE they would take my daughter!!!! :0 So, I was scared, gave them everything and then they left.

Ive been so stressed out from their probing and the fear that they will take my child away because I was diagnosed with SAD! Its not fair!!! I havent done ANYTHING wrong, no harmful feelings nothing!!!! Ive been doing SOO much better during my pregnancy - then I get crucified by CPS. >

Anyways, this left me very depressed. I love my daughter, but maybe I am a bad mom...bet they would LOVE to hear that. But why are they doing this? Answer - I stopped my counseling during pregnancy. Thats the reason why.

I need help NOW (the entire CPS thing topped me over the edge), but NO WAY! Im WAY too scared now to get help! CPS will stick their nose into my counseling! I feel so helpless right now! Its like a nightmare! If I see a counselor to vent - CPS will come around. If I do not - then I have to keep feeling cruddy. Wont even go into details (paranoid). Just want a confidential ( a real confidential) ear to listen to me and give advice.
Nypheria is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote