Perna
Pandita-in-training

Perna has no updates.

15 yr Member
550 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 26, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Shadowghost, JD only needs to know what JD wants/needs to know. Your guilt is literally yours and true, no one can discuss with you seeing it a different way if you do not want to. But, your pronouncement of guilt on yourself does not mean other people have to see you that way, whether you want them to or not.

The meaning of words is not absolute, their purpose is only to help two people understand and communicate with one another; if the people cannot agree on what the words mean, they're pretty useless.

Your view of murder may or may not be mine but the relationship would not stop for me with the actual murderous act and your belief or knowledge that you are a murderer. If your brother was attacking you, trying to hurt you when you murdered him, that is very different from if you took a knife and said, "Gee, I think I'll murder my brother now." In either event, I would not be so concerned with blaming you for the death of your brother as in understanding how it came about and what you and I would like to do with our relationship next, as a result.

Thanks for this!
betweenarock, RoxanneToto