wanttoheal
Legendary
wanttoheal has no updates.

15 yr Member
965 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 23, 2011 at 07:03 PM

Hi, I'm wanttoheal and I've been here at PC since 2005 when my friend Kimmydawn said come check this out- it's great! I've been here ever since and I have to agree with everything she said.

I love being here and helping out where I can. PC has become my home away from home and I love being able to interact with and meet new people.

When I first started here, it was all I could do to post a hug to people because I was so afraid of everything. Over the years, I've become braver and am starting to heal.

If you ever need help or an ear to listen, PM me and I'm happy to help in any way that I can.

Best regards,
wanttoheal

Hugs from:
deewock60, ethanbridges, Fuzzybear, GardenLady59, happysobercrafter, Lexi232, Lilly2, MickeyCheeky, MuseumGhost, notz, nushi, Pikku Myy, Stressed34

Thanks for this!
(JD), *Beth*, babygirl2201028, Christina86, Crew, darkpurplesecrets, darkrunner, ethanbridges, FooZe, Fuzzybear, gamamama, GardenLady59, gma45, happysobercrafter, John25, LadyShadow, Lexi232, Lilly2, MickeyCheeky, MuseumGhost, notz, optimize990h, pegasus, reneesparkle, ResaLock, sabby, seeker1950, shezbut, Stressed34, Travelinglady, Typo, Wren_