Wise Elder

turquoisesea has no updates.

15 yr Member
41 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Grin Feb 23, 2011 at 09:47 PM

Hi, I'm Sea. Not very good with intros but here goes:

I discovered PC over 3 years ago when I started to have some pretty bad symptoms that I didn't understand. PC helped me to start facing these problems, and gave me a place to go as my problems got worse. At first I was shy and really was unable to offer much more than hugs, but I've learned so much since coming here.

Since then, I've experienced different levels of major depression, dissociation, anxiety, self injury and some smaller eating related problems. I have been officially diagnosed with depression. It took me a while to find a therapist who works for me, but it's been worth the wait. I've been doing a lot better than a few years ago.

I love this community. It has been one of the most important parts of my recovery and is still a very important place for me when I'm having trouble coping. I'm glad to be a moderator so that I can give back just a little to this wonderful place.

Yesterday I was so clever, so I want to change the world.
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

Last edited by FooZe; Aug 30, 2013 at 11:19 PM.. Reason: updated at author's request

Hugs from:
ethanbridges, Fuzzybear, gamamama, GardenLady59, happysobercrafter, LadyShadow, Lexi232, Lilly2, MickeyCheeky, MuseumGhost, notz, nushi, Pikku Myy, shezbut, Stressed34

Thanks for this!
(JD), *Beth*, babygirl2201028, Christina86, Crew, darkpurplesecrets, deewock60, ethanbridges, FooZe, Fuzzybear, gamamama, GardenLady59, gma45, happysobercrafter, LadyShadow, Lexi232, Lilly2, MickeyCheeky, MuseumGhost, notz, optimize990h, pegasus, reneesparkle, ResaLock, sabby, seeker1950, Seshat, shezbut, Stressed34, Travelinglady, wanttoheal, Wren_