Elder

Member Since Nov 2008
542 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 03, 2011 at 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ygrec23 View Post
Madisgram: Are you SURE that all those programs are means-tested? I had a different impression as to some of them. If you email me a list of your meds I'd be happy to snoop around and check it out. Take care!
ygrec, i'd contacted everyone known to man to get help. my income shut me out even tho i told them it's my med costs that stifle my living without worrying all the time. but i will try again but have little hope in my case. i had even contacted the pharma companies.
to give u an example my med deduction on my irs tax form last year was $ 15,000. so it's obvious why my real income goes mostly for medical costs.
thanks for offering to give me help. if i have any luck trying this again or not i'll let you know. most kind of you to offer to help me. just checked the sites, none offer me anything more than a coupon for filling one prescription-nominal savings. i have stopped taking some meds cause i can't afford them. these are vital meds for my many conditions.
your thread was most helpful i'm sure to many here. just in that bad catch 22, gyrec.

Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle.
The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours..~Ayn Rand

Last edited by madisgram; Mar 03, 2011 at 03:30 PM..

Thanks for this!
Ygrec23