View Single Post
123recovery
123recovery has no updates.

15 yr Member
Default Jan 21, 2006 at 10:50 PM

Its sad to hear your predicament and I also feel a little like you. So lets not be so sensitive to the negative and be responsive to the possibility that there is a way out. Is that way out? I know you know I know. It's time to say NO to the negative and YES to the positive. You trust youself to trust others and it matters little if it's right or wrong. So continue to trust yourself anyway always in all ways. The way and its conseqences. In maturity we discover the consequences are not so great yet they are our mate. Ever encouraging us to sustain our motivation. So rejoice and be bold in tribulation for you are precious and not one soul will be lost. Jesus was a boy too. And His examples are not all revealed and that is because some things are left for us to see and experience leading to an intimacy that is personal real and unique. You are real personal and unique and I thank you for touching my resolve. May the Spirit of Life and Sound resonate resoundingly in our being one. Nice ne One.
123recovery is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote