View Single Post
Blondie50

Member Since May 2011
Default May 22, 2011 at 08:30 AM

I think I'm married to a sex addict. My husband picked up photography several years ago. Two years ago I discovered entirely by accident that he was doing nude private photo shoots. I asked he stopped. About a year later he sneaked off to a nudist resort for a photo shoot and then announced it to me in front of my sister (to hurt me). We split for a week and he came back promising nothing like this would ever happen again. I thought our trust was completely rebuilt when I discovered last week that he has maintained private nude photo shoots. Now he says he'll quit the private shoots all together in order to keep our marriage. Not only do I not believe him, I also don't believe it's my place to change him. I think people should be who they are. If that's who he is then it's up to me to decide if I want to live with it. We've been married for 15 years. I'm 10 years older than him and am going to be 50 years old next month. My hormones have gone nutso and my body is rejecting my previously younger, thinner, and more fit self. All of this is heading towards divorce and I'm not sure what I really want out of this anymore. I can't live with someone I don't trust and I will not spend the rest of my life checking up on him. I'm confused and don't know what to do ((
Blondie50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote