View Single Post
unaluna
Elder Harridan x-hankster

unaluna Female luna moth - Please, dont @mention me?Thanks!

10 yr Member
66.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 04, 2011 at 09:43 AM

My mother has big boobs and every month when my A's would swell from PMS she would say, Maybe this month they will grow! I used to joke that I inherited them from my dad's side of the family because my dad had small breasts...
Then one day my mother commented on a grandniece, how terrible for her that she was flat, and I just went off on her! But of course I would, I have the same "problem"!
I am beginning to see the point (one of them, at least) of this site. I never bragged about my "gifts" over my brother (my better grades in school) and actually I worked my butt off for them, while he watched TV. Point is, accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative, and boost up the neutral, that's why they invented the WonderBra. I've been walking around for YEARS as if my boobs don't exist (and after gaining 100 pounds, believe me, they DO), infuriating my female coworkers (I honestly don't understand why) because I rarely wore a bra, just a tshirt and blazer. Again, shame shame shame, that's what the parents always said. I guess I am doing pretty well, considering.
unaluna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Silent_tsol