View Single Post
Hazel Glitter

Member Since Jun 2011
2 hugs
given
Default Jul 25, 2011 at 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenade View Post
thank you for the replys its nice to know others have felt the same way. ive been on citalipram 40mg for over a year now and i dont feel its doing anything when i upped from 20 to 40 i felt better for a few days then i went back down again i wish i always had that feeling they gave me for a few days . i tried another anti depressent once which helps you sleep as im not sleeping properly and i felt i was drunk i couldnt walk straight and just conked out on my bed for 3 hours so i dont really fancy trying them again. i need to speak to my doctor and try some thing new. thanks again for showing your interest in my post i really appriciate it
Definitely talk to your doctor because they can prescribe you something that is in the same family of medicines that would work better than what you are on. I took Zoloft for a little while and it was not pretty but yet it seems to work for other people. You just need to find out what works best for you. Stay in touch!