View Single Post
mgran
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jul 2009
75 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 27, 2011 at 02:51 PM

I haven't read all the responses, but I just wanted to say that, as a large breasted woman, I wish I was less endowed. Many men I know say, honestly, that they prefer smaller breasts, because they remain perky and pretty for a lot longer, and because they're more delicate and nicer to play with. The fact is, some men like big boobs, some men like small boobs. Some men see the beauty in the different sorts of breasts. My mother was a small breasted woman, and (having seen her with her top off quite a lot when I was younger) I can categorically tell you that she was beautiful. As a girl I wanted nothing more than to grow up and look like my Mum in every way. (Obviously something went very wrong...)

Don't worry about your breast size. Women are always disatisfied. I wish mine were more like yours, you wish yours were more like mine... men just enjoy them. Relax, I'm sure your boyfriend is telling you the truth when he says that they're perfect. They're just right for your body, and he can see that. I wish I could persuade you of the fact, but your body type is one that's very much admired, and has been throughout history. Rejoice in yourself... you're beautiful.

Going through all these things twice.
mgran is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote