View Single Post
uncharteddvs

Member Since Oct 2011
Default Oct 22, 2011 at 07:07 AM

At times I loose my self respect.age 64 Off and on for 10 years I have felt this. My wife went on a sex addiction starting over the internet and leading to phone sex and 6 sexual one night events for 3 to 4 years. Finally she came clean with this behavior and wanted to leave me. We worked it out and are still together. However, I still get flash backs like when I was in the Marine reserves and cannot seem to clean it out of my mind. It really hurts when I talk about it and leaves me thinking I did not do enough to keep her satisfied. I am 64 now and still have these episoses. I have discussed this with her off and on which makes her upset that I have not moved on. I take zoloff, xanax, and for my epilipsy lamotrigine. My bother has had many sexual incounters that I lost count of. My father puts him on a pedistal. Where I am just the intellegent geek of the family: Eng. with a masters. I feel like I do not have the courage to do anything like my brother and my wife have done. I feel like I have fail in basic life requirements for healthy marital relationships. I have possibly 15 to 20 years of my life to live. I do not want to live them like this. Believe it or not, talking to my wife helps, but I dare not inter into the discussion the above thoughts.
uncharteddvs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote