Thread: Hi there
View Single Post
stef_t_22

Member Since Dec 2011
Default Dec 02, 2011 at 10:12 AM

Well, I am new here and I'm not really sure what to say, so I'm just going to talk a little about myself and why I am here. I've suffered from depression since I was a child, that is, almost thirty years ago. I've had treatment with a number of psychologists, but I never saw any improvement, and tended to stop shortly after starting. After my daughter was born, I had a severe crisis, and I haven't really recovered from it ever since. It's been ups and downs, all the time. Lately there have been more downs than ups, and I've been taking my treatment more seriously. I've been trying all different sorts of medication and I've found a psychologist I really like. Still, for the first time in my life, I've really considered, seriously, the possibility of committing suicide, and that's really scary. Even more so because, as my psychologist and my psychiatrist both appeal to the fact that I have a child and can't abandon her, I've already had thoughts of ending her life before ending mine. I'm really desperate, and don't know what to do...
stef_t_22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
hottinroof