natani_girl

Member Since Dec 2011
14 hugs
given
Heart Dec 05, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shezbut View Post
natani girl

Sorry that you're feeling so low. I've been real low a few times, myself. I can relate to feeling that you need more of something, because what you're getting right now just isn't enough to fill that void inside of yourself.

Have you tried contacting 1-800-SUICIDE to talk?
Are you seeing a therapist or taking any medications?

Those are options available to everyone. Although we may feel as though no one understands or cares about us, many people spend their lives waiting to help everyone who just needs a sympathetic ear. Or feedback. Or medication/s, sympathetic ear, and some feedback.

Gentle hugs sent your way.
Thank you so much. It really feels great to hear that someone can relate. I'm not currently on medications of any kind, and I see the school psychologist once a week, though I cant talk to her about these things, because she would be required to take action. Just knowing that kinda makes me nervous. I may try the suicide hotline if I ever feel that close again, even though I don't know much about how that works. :/

It is great to know there are people out there that want to help me. Thanks for making me feel like I'm not alone!

"Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going." ~JTHM
natani_girl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote