View Single Post
natani_girl

Member Since Dec 2011
14 hugs
given
Default Dec 06, 2011 at 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gma45 View Post
Hi Natani_girl Welcome if I already haven't told you that. This is a place for people having a hard time coping with things in their minds, Don't ever think yours is less than adequate I am sure you are very intelligent! Just going though a rough time right now. You can lean on mine any time. We all need a shoulder to lean on now and again. I am on here a lot so anytime! I hate it when I get to feeling that sad and it does happen! Sending good vibes your way!
Thank you so much! It's good to not just feel like another one of the 7 billion the world has to support. And I have been feeling very down lately. I can always count on PC!

"Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going." ~JTHM
natani_girl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote