~Christina
Legendary Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 13, 2011 at 09:19 PM

I also have been coloring my hair since i was 15.. Yes i was getting gray at 15 ( both my parents were gray by there mid 20's ) so ii have also been every color under the sun .. right now its just dark brown blackish ,, I have to color mine every 3 weeks because i cant stand seeing the regrowth . Im 44 Im not ready to let it go ,, Id have to shave my head and let the all gray/ wite hair grown in .., ack no cant do it.

And YES I understand the showering thing . ( i do wash up with a washclothe daily if I cant force myself to actually shower or bathe) . i FORCED myself the other day ..Its exhausting to me and then having to blowdry and flat iron my hair so i dont look like a poodle ,,, well you all get what i mean .. sometimes its just not worth the effort...plus its cold was 42 degrees in my house the other day ,, we just cant afford to heat our home . we have 2 small ceramic heaters i take one in the bathroom but its still so damn cold its hard to want to peel off 6 layers of clothes to hop in the bath or shower.

Hugs from:
anneo59, kindachaotic, Tosspot