View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 23, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Have you been feeling healthier & more functional lately (I mean before you learned what your actual weight is)?

I have honestly felt that I have a weight range that I am willing to stay between that is in the healthy range for my height......when I get over that top.....I will tend to restrict....more by making sure I don't eat any junk food.....interesting, I can cut out all the snacks & loose several pounds in a day or 2 & by just keeping away from those foods I can eat a bit more of when my weight is low, it get's my weight right back to where I want it just by eating good healthy food & keeping away from any of the fatening junk foods......It's a bit of the yo-yo thing, but at least I can eat things I like after rewarding myself by getting my weight back down to where I feel good about myself.

Only problem is that if I get my weight low & then I get sick or some stressful thing hits me.....then my weight ends up going way too low & I end up having serious problems again.

Know it's hard to stay at a weight that is healthy & still acceptable....but when you can find that balance, it's so much easier to be happier with life & not struggle so much of the time.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
buttrfli42481