View Single Post
jbean333

Member Since May 2012
Trig May 07, 2012 at 01:28 AM

It seems as if all I feel is anger and sad i dont really remember what "true" happy feels like... And my anger is scary bad I punch things,(to the point of breaking my hand a few times) I yell and scream, and even hurt myself in the past just to get it out (cut myself, bit myself)... It is like no matter how many time I punch something or no matter how loud I yell I cant get out my anger.....And I dont know what to do but I cant keep doing this.... And its like NO MATTER WHAT I cant find something or someone that gets me mad... My boyfriend tells me that its is ok cause I have had a hard life, I have seen and gone thru alot of things that i have never dealt with.. And then when i told my counseler what he said she said he was right and It is ok cause i have never hurt anyone else??? I dont understand this I what/need to change.. And Nobody well help my by telling my what to do and how to change.. And then on top of the anger i already had this got me os mad that I left counseling half way thru but not befor I lost is on her.. Yelling "I dont give a **** cause i could and alot of people have had thing happen to them and they have not turned out crazy and hating the world".. And i know she didnt do anything but I am NOT ready to deal with the things from when i was younger i cant change them but i am wanting to fix the things i can change but i dont know how to even start....

Last edited by FooZe; May 07, 2012 at 03:22 AM.. Reason: added trigger icon
jbean333 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote