View Single Post
veez

Member Since Mar 2009
1 hugs
given
Default May 25, 2012 at 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesis_ter289 View Post
i am new to this page so i am sorry if i do anything wrong.......but what is your thinking on the feeling of being lost ....sad...confussed.
anything would help ty
My feeling is that it's the most terrible way to feel - it consumes you is totally isolating and void of hope. If it is possible to engage in anything outside of yourself I think it may be helpful. Nature always does its best to nurture us, even if all you can do is sit alone in a chair on your porch or in your yard for 15 or 20 minutes a day. I have found that many of the articles on this site have been helpful, even if only to get me through the moment or to let me know that others do get through difficult times. I am often inspired to hang in there through some of the things I read here. I do know though that there are times when nothing can reach us because we are too shut down. I hope that you still have a sliver of willingness to be open to information that may break through your feelings of being lost, sad and confused..., even if only temporarily. And then keep coming back or reaching out as best you can. I empathize with how you are feeling. No matter what try to be kind to yourself. Blessed be.
veez is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote