View Single Post
JLarissaDragon
Grand Member

Member Since Oct 2011
1,087 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 19, 2012 at 11:28 PM

I am sorry that you had to go through all of this. I know how hard a new baby can be and to do it all alone is tough. My daughter had colic and cried the first 6 months of her life. Her father was not much help either. SO it was up several times a night, nurse, change poopy pants, rock her, try to sleep, get up, work a few hours and come back and do it all over again. Now she is in her second year of university and becoming a beautiful young woman. In retrospect, as hard as it was that first year I wouldn't ever regret it.,,After 3 miscarriages I am just thankful for what I have.

You have had it hard and deserved to have a lot more support than you ever have gotten. It is especially hard to try to raise a child with no support. Be good to your self and give yourself credit for the job you are doing. My husband walked out on me for another woman 4 years later and has been a dysfunctional mess, but when it is important somehow you find a way. It will not be easy but you can do it for the sake of your child

Hugs -- I am rooting for you
Larissa
JLarissaDragon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Big Mama