View Single Post
leftbehindbyry

Member Since Aug 2012
Default Aug 21, 2012 at 04:22 AM

Thanks for the links... I am still struggling with the 2009 suicide of my ex. We were together for 7 years, and he was my first love. We had been broken up for a year when it happened, but we were still good friends... although I know he was still in love with me, and I feel beyond guilty. I didn't return his call the week before he hung himself, and I wish more than anything I could go back and call him. I know that one action didn't cause this, but it still weighs on me every day. I am happily married, and my husband continues to be supportive, but I wonder how long he will be willing to put up with it. I want to move on, and sometimes I think I have, but then the feelings return and overwhelm me, keeping me awake crying. I am so mad at him, and I am so mad at myself. His family blames me for his suicide, which makes it even worse, as I can't talk to them to learn more about his state of mind in the months preceding it. I don't know what to do. I have so many questions I know will never be answered, and I can't seem to shake the guilt, sadness, and anger I feel. Will it ever go away?
leftbehindbyry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32451, MaverickLovesYou