dailyhealing
Elder

Member Since Feb 2012
865 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 18, 2012 at 07:31 PM

Hi special,

Thanks for posting this on here. For what it's worth, I think all people have worth that is unrelated to their accomplishments or lack of them... I don't really understand how the school system works in the UK ( I think that's where you are), but will the door on you becoming a teacher really close just because of this tutor? I'm not sure I followed that all the way.

It sounds like you have a lot going on right now, and are feeling really bad about yourself. I'm really sorry to hear that! I don't know you well, but I do care about you. I hope you begin to feel better and that your outlook on things is able to change a bit.

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it." - Helen Keller
Strange how people who suffer together have stronger connections than those who are most content. –Bob Dylan
“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
dailyhealing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
iamspecial, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Anika., iamspecial, MickeyCheeky