0w6c379
Account Suspended

0w6c379 has no updates.

10 yr Member
1,137 hugs
given
Default Sep 18, 2012 at 08:30 PM

[quote=iamspecial;2583529]
I don't quite understand why you think you will not be a teacher and that your goal is ruined. However, regardless of that, my suggestion is to go on as planned. Get up tomorrow and fullfill your obligations. Go to the Uni as scheduled in spite of whatever has happened with the tutor. You are not out of the running until you have officially been notified as such. Whatever that mean tutor has said or done, you need to push forward with all your might towards your goal. Get some sleep, take your shower as if everything is fine and do the best you can at whatever task is before you. The worst you believe may happen, might not be. If it does happen, go home cry it off and figure out the next step to take to overcome it. You sound like an intelligent person, you know what your priorities are and you are working hard to achieve them. Sometimes we have to make adjustments. You do have people routing for you like that beautiful baby of yours and the rest of us here at Psychcentral. I've been through many hard times myself in life and there was one semester when I was in college where I was convinced, really, that I would get all "D"s at the end of the semester. Someone encouraged me to just keep going and I wound up getting excellent grades. Life is so unpredictable. Try to hold on to your dream. I wish you all the best.
0w6c379 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
iamspecial, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
iamspecial, MickeyCheeky