View Single Post
Harley47
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Feb 2012
411 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 23, 2012 at 09:37 PM

Well...that does seem odd...you do bring up a solid point. I don't understand how one could be married yet see each other so little. I was very much in love with a girl I met a few states away (yay internet? -_-), but we didn't make any "plans" so to speak until we had both met face to face. Granted, that didn't quite work out, and that was all a facade to start with, but point stands.

I'm still not overly pleased that he's legally married, but with that...almost seems like a joke of a marriage, sad as that is to say...why not just divorce her? Anyways, I'll concede that with those circumstances...I dunno. I still don't like the fact he's married, even if it is "only" legally, but only a few times a year...it's strange to me, and hard to make a call on. I will trust your judgment in the matter and your assessment of the situation. I'm just glad I didn't offend...I was very worried there.

Anyway, I will do what I can to be of help. I would still very much like him to be "all yours," so to speak, but it's such an odd gray that you're describing that I'm hard pressed to call one way or the other. At any rate, I can offer what I can.

lol And a pack a day...alrighty, good. I can stop sweating bullets now, I suppose?