View Single Post
Bipolargirl54

Member Since Aug 2006
Default Aug 22, 2006 at 05:58 PM

I was told that yes...........Sexual Abuse did cause everything that I have as of today. Mostly all my childhood of growing up is gone......I don't remember any of it. Was told becuz the "Little Girl" inside of me is "Protecting Me" from what ever happened to me growing up. I do remember things, that I wish I didn't remember @ all.......Also "Clowns,Attics,& especially Basements" I'm afraid of !!!!! Just talking about it goes through my spine right now while writing this to you......I was also told & found articles about Bipolar that it does tend to run in famlies. I know that on my father's side nearly everyone was mad/crazy!!!! Including my father. Maybe that's why he sexually abused me along with: Physical Abuse,Mental Abuse,Verbal Abuse!!!! Along with with his friends,landlord,then nearly every relationship I got involved with while growing up.No wonder I"m this way!!!!!!!!
Wow, you know what??? This is the 1st time in my whole life that I feel so @ ease & comfortable about talking this to you. .............................Patty
Bipolargirl54 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote