View Single Post
radio_flyer
Elder

Member Since Apr 2003
197 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 22, 2006 at 06:08 PM

I don't know how to answer this one.. I was sexually abused as a child but I don't know what actually happened. I've married abusive men and was raised in an abusive environment, and I don't even remember violence or abuse as a child... my memories are good of childhood. so i don't know if childhood caused my problems or I am in general a screw up.. because I tend to screw up most of the good things that happen to me.. I hate blaming my mistakes on others.. So I take responsibilities of all the things i screwed up in life... sooooooooooooooo I honestly don't know because i have nothing to say this or that happend to make me like i am today.... hmmmmm

This part may be a tad off topic but worth mentioning I think.. I seem to have more anger towards the T and the christian atty that screwed me over than any of the abusive men or childhood issues... A few years later the T told me the atty did the same thing to one of his clients that he did to me and a few others in the church when I mentioned the atty said that guy is a scum bag for he wronged them also...

radio_flyer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote