Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
8,610 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 10, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastetsha View Post
I see my T on 12-12-12 at 12 pm (Ha!). I had to reschedule and I told him I really needed to see him and he ignored it (didn't even ask what was wrong). Sometimes I think I need a new T.
Wow very interesting date and time! That is just a couple of days away!

I sometimes think I need a new T as well. He doesn't call me back when I really need to see him either and sometimes I feel he is ignoring me too. But, he is very very busy. I have stuck with him for six years and during that time he has been promoted with a huge office and a whole ton of new responsibilities as an administrator. He only keeps a few clients he sees on a regular basis, not at all like his old caseload.

Well, I am excited to see my T too. I got him a Christmas present this year! Its nothing fancy, just a nice pen in a box I think he would like. I also wrote my pdoc a Christmas card I am going to drop off.

I see them in 4 hours! Counting down! I am also gonna get dressed up and wear something nice and put on makeup. This is a historic day for me!

Hugs from:
Anonymous33425, bastetsha

Thanks for this!
bastetsha, tigerlily84