Thread: What am I??
View Single Post
Ladyzero

Member Since Nov 2012
133 hugs
given
Default Dec 15, 2012 at 08:08 PM

I agree. Being a tomboy, is still a female but prefering so called male activities. We are all different types of one gender. If we were all girly, girly, baking and knitting how dull would that be. No two females are alike, even in the same family. How many families with more than one daughter, where there is usually one or more tomboys. My sister has two girls 3 years apart in age, they couldn't differ more. The youngest my sister always said, is a boy without a w i l l y. She is so ungirly, never wears dresses and is just a typical tomboy. But there's no mistaking her gender.
We can appreciate our own gender, and admire our own sex, that doesn't make us gay. I for one love the female form, especially envying young pert breasts, but I am not gay or bi. I have no desire to be with a woman, just because I can appreciate beauty in the female form.
Being able to do all those things the previous poster can is a blessing and a credit to her upbringing and will to learn. She is a S.A.H. Mum, not chained to the kitchen.
Frankly I can't do any of those things, but don't have to, luckily. There are females who enjoy typical male pursuits and vice versa but our sexuality is not to be questioned.
Jeans are practical, they are not manly or butch. Us women would look pretty daft in a girly, girly, dress digging the garden or decorating e.g. Jeans are practical, comfortable and hardwearing. They also can be s e x y !
Relax ! Us females come in all shapes, sizes and degrees of what is perceived as 'feminine'.
Ladyzero is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Sad-N-Lonely