View Single Post
LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 20, 2012 at 01:45 PM

We went to a local nightclub that opened within the past month. Every night is a different theme and tonight's theme was Top 40 hits. The night club opens at 9, though it is a restaurant in the day, and goes until 1:30 depending on how the night goes. Since it was only Wednesday, there was only 20-30 people in the bar area playing beer pong, the dance floor was empty all night, and there was a little nook in the very back of the club for the two of us with pool tables that we played all night and had pizza. He ordered me a shirley temple and then later, since nobody was watching us back there, he ordered me an AMF (Adios Mother F*cker) which is a blue drink with four different alcohols in it. I've been dying to try it because the last time I went to a club everyone was drinking it, and it tasted like very smooth tequila. The drink made me very tired (and crabby) due to the lithium and zyprexa, and I felt bad because I didn't want the night to end but we left at 11:30 and he drove me home.

While we were playing pool we had a really nice conversation that wasn't just 20 questions, which was what the past three dates was like. We talked about a lot of things, we mostly talked about sex, virginity, and fetishes. He has a kinky side and is open to being either sub/dom, and he was open to my Nazi fetish and seemed aroused when he said he'd like to see me in uniform which made me SO excited. I've been really thinking to ask him to be my boyfriend. I am nervous because it's rather soon to ask (it's only been a week) and I'm afraid it might not last as my other dates only lasted three weeks, but for nearly all of last night I was the one kissing him first, and that was a personal barrier I broke because I don't kiss first unless I really like someone. He sends good morning texts at the right time and we've been talking about last night and it seems everything is going really well.
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote