View Single Post
Big Mama
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2012
646 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 22, 2012 at 08:45 PM

My H and I have been married 18 years. I used to try to bring myself to have sex w/ him once a week. Now I just don't care to do it. Weeks can go by and the thought never crosses my mind. I feel like I owe it to my H, So I will be there in body but that is all. Sex is part of why people get married. Just not part of why I got married. I have intimacy issues and touch issues. I prefer no touch from people. I can pet the cat, the horse, the dog all day and it drives my H nuts. He wants to know if I love the cat more then him. The answer the cat always loves me. He always waits to see me and shows me he loves me when he does finially see me. He never yells at me, he never makes me cry, he never gets mad at me, and he always forgives. I do love my cat. I love my H to but we don't get along so well.

Sex is not everything. I try to please my H once a month, twice a month every now and again. He takes care of his needs pretty well. I take care of mine. I take care of his need w/ out sex sex sometimes. Seldom do I allow him to take care of my needs sexually. He has gotten used to almost no sex.
Big Mama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote