View Single Post
WhiteClouds

Member Since Dec 2012
216 hugs
given
Post Dec 28, 2012 at 08:59 PM

Good Evening!,
After reading a few threads in some parts of the forum, I noticed many people share the same sexual side effects from medications. I've tried some medications that made me feel like i could not get enough of my husband. It was as if we we're in the "honeymoon" phase x's 10. Where as other medications made me sometimes feel almost numb. No matter what he tried or did, it did'nt work. I started to become insecure about my sex life, femininity, and role as wife. Something that is supposed to help me was in fact causing me more stress, problems, and anxiety. Go figure.
Last summer, I began to research holistic sexual health remedies. I was desperate to find some help with this. Lord, knows my Pdoc just shrugged it off, like my sex life was of no importance to my treatment. (**Please speak with your physician before starting any herbal treatment**). I found 2 supplements that actually worked. I never use them together. I use them alternately. I researched and found that AdLib (Order from website) and Steel Libido (GNC) both helped me to be able to perform like myself again.
I hope this information serves as some hope for someone going through the same thing. It isn't an easy road going through trial and error with your medications. It makes it even worse when you're unable to have a basic human need met. Well that's what Maslow considers sex. A basic human need. Be well my friends.

Belle
WhiteClouds is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Maven