View Single Post
brokensoul1984

Member Since Jan 2013
Default Jan 04, 2013 at 01:59 AM

I was never given a OCD diagnosis, but i think it was always there in different forms but never so severe. Earlier I had obsessive thoughts about trains I was terribly afraid of them - I thought it will cut off my legs, then I was afraid the same thing could happen to someone of my family (dad). It started in a few years after my aunt told a story about a woman to whom this horrible thing actually happened. I couldn't get rid of those and once almost refused of a train trip. Often i selected buses though they are more expensive. When my dad went by train to other city I prayed for almost an hour and I had to tell all the prayers to st. Mary that were in the prayer book cause I thought only that way nothing will happen...

When I was 16 I started having sacrilegious thoughts despite I'm a religious person. These where swearing and other disgusting things. I was so confused that started thinking I was obsessed by evil.

I also had obsessions of sexual character but so disgusting I don't want to talk about it. So that's why I thought it's OCD. Maybe OCD is mixed with PPD God knows....
brokensoul1984 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Little Moma