View Single Post
WalkingAdolescent

Member Since Jan 2013
Shocked Jan 05, 2013 at 02:08 AM

I'm a teen, that's all you need to know about that. I know I'm bisexual because I like both males and females. I've had sex with guy awhile ago because we really like each other. We were really close as friends. The thing is, I kind of regret having sex with him since it messed up our friendship. So after the winter break one of my friends started hitting on me. I had never seen that friend than anything BUT a friend. She's got a kid and possibly another on the way (first due to rape. I am not sure about the coming one). My step sister says I should give my friend a try. Today my friend asked me out. I told her I wanted to get to know her better and she agreed. A few hours ago I got a text from the guy I had sex with. He told me he was coming to town and he wanted to rekindle what we had. I mean, I still like him but I'm also starting to like my other friend. I know he'd want to have sex with me again but my other friend would want my love and maybe some sexual activity. I'm kind of lost right now. Could someone help me out?
WalkingAdolescent is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote