View Single Post
Sam2
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2012
2 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 08, 2013 at 08:58 PM

I agree with the others. There is nothing wrong with being gay. I'm a straight guy, but I could care less if someone is gay. I know that some guys are fearful of gay guys in the locker room with them, but again, I could care less.

Being gay is not a choice. No one would make a choice to be something that would cause them so much turmoil. Love is love, whether it is felt for someone of the opposite sex, or the same sex. I can understand why being attracted to the same sex would cause emotional turmoil. Our society is not always nice to people who are gay. But you know what? Your sexual preference is your business, no one elses.

If the woman you are attracted to does not have a romantic interest in you, you really can't make her. No more than a straight woman can make a guy attracted to them if the mutual chemistry is not there. There will be others. Its always hard to have feelings for someone who is not interested in that sort of relationship with you. There is probably a woman out there that has feelings for you and you aren't interested.

Please don't feel ashamed of yourself. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Did you know that in some Indian tribes, gay people were considered to have special powers? We live in a society that says you grow up, get married and have 2.5 children. (how they come to that number is beyond me). You are the same person inside whether you are straight or gay. If you are a kind, compassionate person that treats others with respect, that is what matters. Not your sexual orientation. One day you will find someone and have a mutual attraction. Probably when you least expect it. Don't torture yourself with self loathing. You can't be replaced on this earth, so stop the cutting and certainly don't feel like you need to kill yourself.

Sam2
Sam2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote