View Single Post
Harley47
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Feb 2012
411 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 11, 2013 at 01:04 AM

No problem. lol Thank you for bringing up the point that you are, indeed, with him now...I wasn't going to mention it.

He'll have to forgive me if I find his whole anti-smoking conspiracy utterly absurd. Yes, there's a stigma against it, and yes, there's certainly a lot out that wish to see it reduced, but I feel like it's more a matter of educating people about the dangers and wanting an increased public health status than it is a hidden agenda to push people to hard drugs.

lol I've heard marijuana has the side effects of "hungry happy sleepy," so I'll concede to your opinion there. I'm not sure how I feel about it as a medicinal regimen, and I've never done it nor do I intend to do it myself (I can't risk a record for law school and the Bar, and my mother would kill me, so... ), but I've heard it can be good for medicinal purposes. I'm still...I guess a little biased against it. Not that the use or users bother me per se, but my mother did a fantastic job of assuring me that my young life would be well over if I ever tried it. I tend not to doubt that.