hamster-bamster
Account Suspended
hamster-bamster has no updates.

10 yr Member
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 11, 2013 at 10:02 PM

I have had two experiences. One, recreational, with my then H. Ate a good dose of a brownie. Awesome sex. Just awesome. The other, recently, from an inadvertent overdose while using it medicinally. Bit too much of a cannabis chocolate bar and ended up with a mind-altering experience (my normal medicinal use was with doses so low that nothing mind-altering happened, just the sought after sleep) which I christened, WHILE HAVING THAT EXPERIENCE, marijuana therapy. Basically, really deep self-exploration in a safe way. As part of it, it was revealed to me that those 3.5 years without sex (and not just without sex but thinking that it would be forever that way) were in fact incredibly sad and hard on me, incredibly hard, even though in my conscious state I think that it was OK, just a passing difficulty.

I did notice that both experiences were related to sex. In the former case, I know what happened - it removed inhibitions. In the latter case, it was basically getting in touch with a very painful side that is being blocked off in the conscious state of mind.

So... just two times and I wonder if it is coincidental.

What have been your experiences?
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote