View Single Post
sukothefox

Member Since Oct 2012
55 hugs
given
Default Jan 12, 2013 at 09:29 PM

I am also sensitive, and i tend to take things to heart and think about them and that can cause me problems if i over do it. but i Know its also necessary to express your feelings to people.
The macho philosophy of keeping your feeligs to yourself is self-destructive, because you have to talk about your issues to someone, be it friends, family, etc. It is very unfortunate that this western society frowns upon men who express their feelings, because i read on a paper that men died earlier than women because women had more social support with their issues, whereas men wanted to keep them to themselves amd well, that creates a vicious cycle. I dont know who's fault is that amd i tend to think it's the males who refuse to break
the cycle. I am out of that cycle, because i know that seeking the help of others is important to emotional well-being. As long as one doesnt turn into what people call an "emotional *****", who is someone who opens just with any person one sees on the street.
And the whole hello kitty kawaii thing is just something i like, and i have been intimidated before, so i would abandon those things, but i just told them to go and **** themselves. sorry for the badwords, but thats exactly what i think.
I just wish people could be themselves and stand up against intimidating people who dont approve of their behaviour.
When i visit the Wrong Planet forum and i read about how aspies NOTICE the manipulations that exist in society, i.e. intimidations, reminders of social norms, etc. i start to wish that i was aspie, (i have mild ADD).
another thing is that when i see a cute stuffed animal i feel like hugging it and cuddling to it, they are just so cute in my opinion, and no amount of bullying will change that.
I just would like someone who understands that feminine side of me, so i can feel more at home. Just someone for me :/ but tbh, if i am mentioning what i like in physical appearance, i like emoish or punkish girls who look dominant and more talktive than me, and more active. i also like short hair in girls, and i find some active girls or athletic ones hot. (note: i dont want an abusive partner).
sukothefox is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote