View Single Post
WrongTurn

Member Since Dec 2012
Default Jan 13, 2013 at 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the submissive View Post
Hmm. I am into the bdsm lifestyle myself and know that people react in all kind of different ways. Youre a man, your meant to be the dominating powerful one, right? So many people think this so they think it is "wrong" of them to submit to a domme. Why do you think it makes you so angry? Is it that you think it's wrong for a man to sub to a woman, but you are having fantasies of doing it?
You know I am just not sure what upsets me so. I have never had much of a domineering personality, more passive then anything. I dont like feeling this way and control over these bad feeling is something i want. I dont think it is wrong for a man to submit. You know what its not the submission part that bothers me its what I see as a abuse of the power given to the dom. I guess that is all subjective to the individuals view as to what is abuse. I guess I have actually abused myself a lot really and it has been very painful. Some of the more demeaning acts done to the sub reminds me of the pain I have inflicted on myself.
Thats what it is! It has to be. Well I think anyway, but what draws me to it. I guess I am a self sadist in that respect but I sure dont feel any joy in doing that to myself I am confused I need to roll this around awhile
Thanks for your replies
WrongTurn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote