Infamous Vampire Duck
Community Liaison

Mike_J has no updates.

10 yr Member
961 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 18, 2013 at 03:34 PM

I support your decision to join a church and to follow it's teachings about premarital sex, it's your choice and I respect you for it. Sounds like your boyfriend didn't like the change in the relationship, that is disappointing but not unexpected.

Now speaking as a guy, I look at every woman as a unique individual. And maybe because I don't like the idea of people looking at me as "damaged goods" I don't ever view others in that way, but that is me, not everyone feels that way (sad fact of life) but there are plenty of decent people who do feel that way. I'm sure there are tons of reasons that men would want to be with you, the more difficult thing is getting to the point in your life where you want and are ready to have a man (or woman) in your life. Don't push this, don't get into a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship.

“If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. ... We need not wait to see what others do.” Gandhi
Mike_J is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
likewater