View Single Post
likewater
Magnate

Member Since Jul 2011
492 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 19, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Hi, Astenon. I found the internet dating to be kind of cold. You end up posting a pic and answering questions about your height and weight and things that seem pretty superficial. All i can say is have you ever met a drop dead gorgeous person but they are mean as can be abd start looking ugly? And my favorite high school boyfriend was covered in acne, but he was so smart and everybody loved him. He always stopped to give people walking to or from school a ride. Also most people when they found out out i lived with my 21 year old sister thought it was cool and asked if she bought me alcohol. Jeff said he was close to his older sister too and never asked stupid questions . I propably, seriously would have married him, but he died in a plane crash with his parents. So the moral of the story is your inner beauty shows on the outside when people get to know you, and you don't want a shallow person that is only interested in the surface anyway. Also, thanks for reminding me there are decent guys out there. Ps. As far as the cross dressing and sexual orientation, whoever you are, what makes you happy is ok and it may take time to figure that out.

likewater is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous33440, astenon, Harley47

Thanks for this!
astenon