View Single Post
LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 19, 2013 at 09:36 PM

My fetish seems to be fading away, like every other obsession I've had. I'm not aroused when I look at pictures or wear my uniform and I don't watch Inglourious Basterds or other Nazi movies. My characters are slowly moving to the back of my mind--we hardly hang out and go on adventures anymore outside of masturbating--and it's infuriating. I don't want to give up my characters or my fetish, especially when I've invested so much into it. I'm still teaching myself German, but not to learn domme commands or to arouse myself but rather because I enjoy learning languages and want something to commit to.

I've recently learned I'm not LGBT at all, I don't find women attractive anymore and now I don't know what orientation I am. Work has taken all of my focus and I don't even feel aroused when I wear my Nazi boots to work and I don't make any references to WWII, especially now since my one coworker who knew about it and enjoyed participating has quit work. I masturbate, but not with the passion and hotness I used to have, it's just to relieve myself when I'm feeling distracted.

I feel angry that I can't feel as aroused as I used to towards my fetish, which I think is now due to having accepted that I have the control and power I thought I didn't have before. And now I'm not so lonely and making an effort to spend time with real people, which before I relied on my characters for comfort for so long. But even so, I really enjoyed the past seven months and don't want this feeling to end. I don't know what to do.
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote